student advice during school closure
- Our teachers will endeavour to support you as a matter of priority through blended learning (online support & work assigned to you before closure).
- Students to access OFFICE 365 for regular teacher updates, feedback and assignments as per deadlines
- Stay in contact with classmates regarding school work while respecting social distancing directives. Peer learning is one of the most effective methods to support curriculum engagement. Use technology sensibly to connect and learn together
- Use your timetable as a guide to home study and subject work
- A study plan is essential for exam students
- Regular breaks, exercise and healthy diets are crucial to staying healthy
- See PDF below on 'Student Guidelines for Remote Learning and Teaching'. This page also contains a number of useful websites and guides to support remote learning.